Monday, September 13, 2010

My Chemical Romance

So with that said, I am posting a legit blog today.

My chemical romance has been a real pleasure of mine lately. Mainly their old stuff. I'm actually listening to Ghost Of You at this very moment. So do everyone a favor, my beloved reader, please go listen to this amazing band. Their music makes you wish you were a vampire who could dance to polka music. I know it's a very strange feeling. But you simply must experience it.

toodles my bitches.

2 comments:

  1. I used to love them...before every kid who wears a MCR shirt said to me, "You can't like them, you're not emo." Got kinda sick of it lol. Still a good band though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, im getting into some sick stuff.

    Check it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNRttN9fYr0

    Its epic.

    ReplyDelete