Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Abort73

I just wanna let people who will ever read this blog know where I stand on the topic of abortion. That shit is messed up. Pardon my french. But I really feel strongly about this. I can't stand the thought of someone taking an innocent life. I don't like murder. But the fact that it is a tiny baby just blows my mind. I don't know how doctors sleep at night after doing that stuff. What is the most innocent and cute thing in the world? A baby something! Dog, giraffe, HUMAN... it doesn't matter... Would people respond better to this problem if it were kittens and animal cruelty? Honestly, I think they would. I'm not trying to be a major downer of a blogger. But this is kind of a serious topic that I feel very passionately about.

So here's the deal. Go to http://abort73.com/...... now.... and buy an awesome shirt or something to support them. They're an amazing group doing amazing things. Oh and don't kill babies cuz God will hurt you...

2 comments:

  1. When you said the thing about kittens it reminded me of a bumper sticker I saw the other day. You know how the big animal people have the bumper stickers that have a person on them and the caption says like "Save the baby seals" and crap like that? Well this bumper sticker had a seal on it and it said "Save the baby HUMANS". I thought that was an awesome bumper sticker because so many people are so concerned about the baby animals around the world and don't even give a second thought when thousands of innocent baby HUMANS are being MURDERED every day. Just thought I would throw this comment in. Love the blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I know this blog post is like superrr old, but I agree completely! And your blog posts are freakin awesome. Just so ya know. You should get a Tumblr, because I would totally follow you!

    ReplyDelete