Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sickness and Video Games

I am a very sickly child. But lately I have been more sick than usual. Which is why I haven't been posting. But does anyone know how it feels to throw up only coffee? Like the only thing in your system is coffee so that's all you have to throw up... Yeah it sucks!

Anyways, this time of sickness has given me the opportunity to reunite myself with some of my favorite oldschool games. I started playing Harvest Moon for PS1 and I quickly realized why I stopped playing that game. I'm not sure what kind of person gets a thrill out of weeding grass and talking to townsfolk... But I'd like to meet them because I'm pretty sure I have some weeds that can be plucked. I find myself wishing the little farmer boy I named Gunter had a gun and that his dog "Skippy" was one of those evil Resident Evil hounds that enjoys gnawing on human flesh. No sir, my childhood games just aren't the same anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment