Monday, August 16, 2010

School

Can I just say that school sucks? I'm so not ready for this whole thing to start again. I have a job people! I'm makin moolah! I ain't got time for your shenanigans! Your like, read this, and do that, and blah blah blah. You selfish bastard you. (I'm talking to School, he's a douche) I don't like it when you mess with my plans, dog. So back off or you will be mercilessly beaten by school girls. Nobody likes you man. Nobody. Okay sorry that's a little harsh I'm sure teachers like you because you're their way of making money but you still suck majorly.... Jerk. I hope you let me have a good year... or so help me... you'll be in some deep shyte.

Much love (you bastard),
Anthony

1 comment:

  1. Haha, dude I kinda want to be a teacher.....but school definately does blow.

    ReplyDelete