Sunday, August 22, 2010

Okay it's been a little too long since my last post. IM SORRY. But I have a job that eats away the hours of my life like a fat kid eats away twinkies and food that makes you say, "Really? Did you really just ingest that entire pig?" But I'm trying hard to keep it up.

Moving on.

I would like to write a book. Preferably something like adventure and magic and fairytale, that's kind of funny and sarcastic sometimes but also has touching moments for the ladies and vigorous fighting for the guys. I want all kinds of mystical creatures. Including ones that I've made up. So, I pulled a few strings and I am now the official owner of Shrek and everything with him. Except that ginger bread guy. Couldn't afford him.... So as of right now I have this and I think it's coming along great:

Once there was an ogre named Shrek. He stopped making so many movies. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment