Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fable 2

I recently got an Xbox 360 and have since then become obsessed with a game called Fable 2. Basically you can create your own fate and decide whether you want your character to be good or evil. And just like real life, it's so much harder to be good in the game than it is to just be bad. So it got me thinking about that stuff alot. Like why is it so hard for Christians to do the right thing? Because killing innocent people is so fun! ...Well in the game it is at least. I am against killing people usually. Unless they're douche bags. Then I'll turn my back to the acts violence.

Anyways, my guy is a fat ass now because I fed him too much pie to heal his health. And it is IMPOSSIBLE to lose weight in this game. Now I know how it feels to be a person cursed with bad metabolism. You eat a pie you gain 20 pounds. Holy crap! i know right? I know....  I've been there now. I feel your pain, little chubby kid with the twinkie I mentioned in my previous post, I feel it. No. Don't cry little fat kid. You won't be fat forever... Well you might but just remember... There's always someone fatter than you. Run along little, big one... Run along and play in the woods with the fairies and twinkies...

1 comment: