Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Radio Station

So lately I've been interested in starting my own radio station. I'm tired of lame-ass radio stations taking up the whole radio. And I'm tired of the local Christian stations being boring and just saying "We're family friendly." I wanna have a station that does literally all music. Christian and non-Christian. Oldies and comtemporary new stuff. Metal and Country. I want it all. And I'm totally serious about it too. I'm seriously looking into this now. Donations and funding and equipment. All of it. It's gonna be fricking awesome. If you think it's a bad idea you... are just the worst kind of person. Crushing my dreams... Gosh. Nimrod. Anyways, If you have any ideas or are interested in helping out let me know! Please and Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. GO FOR IT DUDE!!!! SUCK IT 88.3!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I love you. My one of two followers. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats me!!!! I'm the one who has even LESS of a life than you do haha. If you lost your girlfriend we'd be even though.

    ReplyDelete