Monday, July 12, 2010

Cool Voices

Okay, so I'm jealous of people like Seth Mcfarlane (Family Guy) and his incredible amount of voices. He can do  all kinds of cool voices. And if I attempted to do anything it sounds pathetic. For example, if I'm trying to do a Hispanic accent, there is a very good chance the by the time I'm on to the fourth sentence it'll sound like a bad combination of Chinese and British. British is probably the easiest one. But I want to learn a perfect Scottish accent. If I could do that I'd be ready to die. My life would be complete. Because Scottish accents are so freaking rad. It is literally ridiculous how awesome they are. You can call a girl "bonny" and they'll tackle you. So I'm gonna start to learn to talk in a Scottish accent. Oui Oui...

No comments:

Post a Comment