Friday, July 9, 2010

Zombie Movies

There's just something about insane people with crazy eyes and missing limbs that makes me enjoy the thought of being able go on a zombie killing spree. I'd be that kid who you never think would survive one of those things but who happens to be  a tactical zombie killing master. I'd have  a backpack with all these weapons and a chainsaw attached to my machine gun. EPIC. But at the same time, I'm pretty happy that I'm not in a zombie movie. Because usually only about 2 of the main characters survive and I can't imagine being ripped to pieces.... I couldn't handle it... I'd be like, "Screw this!!! Damn Zombie!" Then I'd just give the zombies that disappointed/ angry look and say, "No! NO!!! Bad zombie! You should no better.... You douche..." And after they stop crying I'd take them for ice cream and I'd push them on the swings and I'd bash their head in with a bat...

No comments:

Post a Comment