Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hitting people on the head

Okay, this is my July 7th post... it's just late at night. haha. SOOOO I was/am watching Who's Line Is It Anyway (which I freaking love), and basically they did a gospel song and at the end they were hitting each other in the head's and passing out. It was rather hilarious. But I started to think... Is this how people know Christians? Hitting each other on the head and passing out? It's rather sad. We're supposed to reach out and love people. Not scare the crap out of them. The way I see it is all of this overly dramatized stuff is one of the main things that scares people away from Christians. I know it scares the crap out of me. I hate that stuff. It makes me feel so awkward and uncomfortable. There's a time for it. But at the same time I find it hard to believe people when they do that kind of stuff. More of a serious topic. But I just don't understand Christians. They're pathetic sometimes.
Okay I'm bored with talking about this nonsense.

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment