Thursday, July 15, 2010

Toilet Paper

Ya know what I've been thinking about? What was toilet paper like for the people before toilet paper was made? Like... ouch.. But I always see those commercials with the little bears dancing around and singing because their toilet paper is like cocaine of the bottom region apparently. And the little bear always takes too much of it cuz he just wants it, but silly little bear, he doesn't need that much toilet paper! But you know what's stupid? They forget to mention the part of what it used to be like for the little bear...

Scene 1:
Daddy bear walks in on little bear using too much toilet paper..

Daddy: Dammit, Junior! I told you only one pinecone! That's all you need and that's all you're getting!
Junior: But Daddy I hate pine cones! I want a soft cushy substance to use!!
Daddy: By Golly! Ya know, I hate those darn things too... You're brilliant my son! Simply brilliant! (Yes, bears have an educated British accent.)

The bears preceded to draw up plans of ingenious, complexity and came up with the most absorbent and comfortable wiping substance of all time. Toilet Paper.

Yes, Indeed. I am suggesting that bears invented toilet paper. Got a prob? Bite me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment