Monday, July 26, 2010

Firetech

So my mom and I are driving down the highway and we see a truck that is smoking. Ironically enough, the truck is a Firetech truck. Now, I've never heard of this company. I'm not exactly sure what they do. But whatever it is I'm guessing they are very tech-savy when it comes to fire. You know. Firewalls, Firefox, Fireware, etc. The last one may have been made up but I really don't care... Getting on with the irony. The Firetech truck is smoking. Not intending there is a fire, but simply making me and my mom laugh from the ironicness of the entire situation. And I looked at my mom and said, "I'm going to blog about this." So there you have it. It might've been one of those "you had to be there" moments. But if you don't think it's funny, you can make like a tree and get struck by lightning, mofo.

No comments:

Post a Comment