Friday, July 16, 2010

Slow Motion

I want to have an entire hour of normal activities in slow motion. Just not walking. Like every time I would walk it'd be normal... but then when I'd pour a drink it'd be in super slow mo and I could just sit and stare at it and be amazed... I think if life was in slow motion I'd appreciate the little things anymore. Like a bug splatting against the window. Wouldn't that be like the most incredibly disgusting thing to see in slow motion? Yet, so amazing! There's just something about blood and guts that is cool to me. I like zombies. It would be even cooler if it was a zombie bug. Like, "I will eat your braaaaiiinnnnnnn!!!!" SPLAT! (explosion of zombie bug guts...) EPIC! Yes... that is what life would be like in slow mo. But I'm sure it'd get old after awhile. It'd take like 20 minutes to pee... I'd be frustrated by then and I'd give up and start walking away still peeing. And it would just be a mess....  But still awesome. But messy... but awesome... 




go away please....

No comments:

Post a Comment