Monday, July 26, 2010

GoKarts.

I figured I'd blog about this. This past Saturday I had an unfortunate encounter with a gokart. It ended with me on the cement and extremely confused... Basically there was a 10 year old kid who decided it would be funny to run over me with a gokart. He was incapable of understanding that the red pedal was the break. And now suffers a broken nose from it. I, on the other hand, was only able to walk away from it because I jumped on the kart as he ran me over. If I would've been standing still, he would have pinned my legs into the side rail and theres a good chance they'd both be broken. I can't even imagine that pain. It's be like some one shoving that same gokart up your butt. It just doesn't work. Not so pleasant. Glad it didn't happen. Anyways that's my story. The only injuries I've suffered are on my neck. Nothing to serious. At least it doesn't seem like it. I'll let you know if I'm going to die or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment