Saturday, July 17, 2010

Writer's Block

It is a deadly thing, it is. Thar be writer's  block on the eastern sky. She'll eat ye alive and leave the bones to her bottom feeder friends. She is the most ill-tempered creature alive. You might as well hang up yer hooks if ye ain't awaiting to die. Thar be no way to catch this beast.

Yeah so I have bad writers block. Well more like song writers block. I've been doing too much journaling and blogging and not enough poetry and song writing. It has left my head an empty wasteland of pure nothingness and it is driving me insane. Time to listen to some good music to get the writer motor running.... Wow that was lame... I can tell it's definitely not running right now. And it be eating me alive... And.. harties... and rum.... and Cap'n Jack Sparrow.....

........

Get the hell off my ship. Bloody landlubber.


*floats away*

No comments:

Post a Comment